Tuesday 21 May 2013

Link to Alzheimer's Speaks Radio Show

Last week I had the pleasure of being a guest on the Alzheimer's Speaks radio show, hosted by Lori La Bey. If you haven't heard me speak before about how I came to photograph people with dementia, how my passion for showing a different side of Alzheimer's evolved, and how the book Love, Loss, and Laughter came to be, here's your chance!

Thanks Lori for the opportunity to share about my experiences, photographs, and the book.

To listen to the show, click on the graphic below. Marc Wortmann, Executive Director of Alzheimer's Disease International gives an interesting interview before me, but should you wish to go directly to my segment, fast forward to 52:00 minutes.


Listen to internet radio with Alzheimers Speaks Radio on BlogTalkRadio

No comments:

Post a Comment